[GameMode] [GM] Virtual Battlefield [T.D.M]

Hey Y'all

Here's my first [released] gamemode, I'm working on a 2nd GameMode that I'm going to release in an unknown period of time.

* What is it about?

A pretty simple Team Death Match gamemode:
Two teams: Sovietic Army and The American Army.

* How about some details? [you'd ask]

Well...basicaly your objective is to kill as many oponents as possible;
You will spawn in the RC Battlefield interior, you have a deagle and an M4A1/AK47 in the start;
You can buy weapons within the building interiors that I've made an entrance to via pickups and OnPlayerPickUpPickup function (2 buildings, 1 ammunation interior and 1 LSPD interior with a white package, pick it up n the gun menu will appear to you, menu that I've created/added aswell);
You can blow up your enemies with Rhinos (Linked into the interiors), blow up some created barrels or just get the bazooka (you'll find it out in game);

In the class selection I've added some textdraws for each of the two teams, instead of the gametext that is kinda buggy sometimes.

The only things I've added: 8-9 objects (5 barrels n this)

This is a simple gamemode, the 2nd one I've spoken about is 'bigger'.
*Bugs? Ye I didnt want to make commands, I just made /kill and I didn't add the command(s) lines, that meaning that: when you type any command, the gamemode executes the scripted /kill command, was to lazy to make it work normaly

* Any suggestions/bugs can be posted here, possible to updated the gamemode, not sure about it.

Oh and sorry for any bad spellings, I'm romanian.

Download: [.amx and .pwn]
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f...31422ed6bf058a

nice one

Nice release. Yet another gamemode that I could be using in the near future.

Wow looks good fun!

sure thing, you just need some people to test it with :>

10-15 would be enough for a good evening in front'o your PC

and thanks

ye nice

dead.

Link doesnt work