Is this possible to make it?

Hi, I saw some RP server has this thing. a player should register in a website to play in the Server.
Those systems are MySql . Is this possible to use it on INI?

I myself use INI and I say it's possible but you need an UCP.

how i can make that?

You can find how to make UCPs but not with INI, you can see it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=290824

And I don't know how to make UCP with INI, I am just saying it's possible..

Yeah its possible I:RP is developing their own UCP

With some little knowledge on PHP ~ INI files i'd say yes.

@ FERCOPRO ~ Next time be specific, K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
Посмотреть сообщение
With some little knowledge on PHP ~ INI files i'd say yes.

@ FERCOPRO ~ Next time be specific, K?
It is possible, you'll need some PHP knowledges mainly, and basicly some HTML.
I REALLY suggest you using MySQL, convert your gamemode to MySQL even if you're not going to code the ucp.

Take a look at my post on SQL/PHP/HTML basics:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...2&postcount=15

I have no idea how many times have I replied to threads saying "Stop using INI for storing database of players/vehicles/etc".

I repeat it again now "Stop using INI for storing database of players/vehicles/etc"

There are various reasons for which you must not use INI to store your player information.Moreover since you are trying to allow players register through web and play in-game with the same account, MySQL would be the best choice.PHP already provides functions to connect to a MySQL server and ..... so MySQL will make things easy.

The only problem would be changing all your gamemode so that it will work with INI.Its worth changing and you I'm sure you won't regret it later.

MySQL is very fast so you should start using it, I was afraid to use it till I discovered its features and speeds

Try it, also there is no way to connect User Control Panel with INI I think or its very hard I have never tried something like it