Help Me Make Samp Server name move

How to make Moved samp server name

example: First name : Samp Server | 0.3.7
Then It Changed to Samp Server | 24/7
and change

how to make that..

sorry if my english is bad..

I dont understand what this is asking. Elaborate please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont understand what this is asking. Elaborate please.
I think he's saying about changing names of server. i.e "SA-MP server |TDM|" then it changes to "SA-MP server |DM|". Like blinking lights.

yes like that.. thank you for understand..i dont know how to do that..can you teach me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
I think he's saying about changing names of server. i.e "SA-MP server |TDM|" then it changes to "SA-MP server |DM|". Like blinking lights.
Ohh.

OT: I think it has something to do with your hosting company if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1
Посмотреть сообщение
Ohh.

OT: I think it has something to do with your hosting company if I'm not mistaken.
*facepalm* no. I guess, he wants his server name like that. To attract players or shit. I don't why, you came to this conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
*facepalm* no. I guess, he wants his server name like that. To attract players or shit. I don't why, you came to this conclusion.
I don't understand? The OP wanted to know how to make his server name change to different names. I thought from previous experience that certain hosts allow that, the name changing. I get that he wants to attract players lol.

You might need this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273353

SendRconCommand("hostname NAMEHERE");