[Include] GMenus Include (stylish GTA V themed* interaction menus!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixesas
View Post
BUG: The red/pink box that says Test Menu in your screenshots disappears after using KEY_UP/KEY_DOWN for some reason.
Awesome work.

Facing the same problem, between isn't good if a player gets freeze when they the dialog pop up on their screen and when they done with selecting they should unfreeze at the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackbirdXd
View Post
Awesome work.

Facing the same problem, between isn't good if a player gets freeze when they the dialog pop up on their screen and when they done with selecting they should unfreeze at the spot.
I'll test this again and confirm the title disappearing.
And about freeze, you can use "TogglePlayerControllable" when you show a menu and set to to true back when the player closes the menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll test this again and confirm the title disappearing.
And about freeze, you can use "TogglePlayerControllable" when you show a menu and set to to true back when the player closes the menu.
Thanks but freezing won't help either weapons background which is pink still disappearing, and I can freeze the player but I dunno where to unfreeze him/her, How do I check in if statement when player press enter so TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,1); and he get unfreeze automatically.

Edit: Is there any way to change the position of dialog box? at default it's appear at left anyway to make it to center or right position?

can you fix this include? its really awesome and i need it.

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
can you fix this include? its really awesome and i need it.

thank you
Try the include and post any related issues encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Try the include and post any related issues encountered.
I Tried it, when i press DOWN its select the item that was highlighted. when i press UP two times it select item in end of it, after selecting that item it seems to be working in next menu. and the background color of title disappear.

this
Quote:

Originally Posted by ixesas View Post
BUG: The red/pink box that says Test Menu in your screenshots disappears after using KEY_UP/KEY_DOWN for some reason.

Update v2.2.0:
- Refactored, made from scratch.
- Redesigned, bigger font and more customization and new stuff!

Why don't you use PRESSED to check keys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skream
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you use PRESSED to check keys?
I use bit masking for multiple key check.

good job

i like the design good job

Nicely @Gammix, i like the idea that they can implement things from other games to the gta sa.

Leaves the size of the .amx quite large. Will there be any updates to contain this (or even using the memory plugin)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky_
Посмотреть сообщение
Leaves the size of the .amx quite large. Will there be any updates to contain this (or even using the memory plugin)?
These two are responsible for pre-allocation of array.
PHP код:
#define MENU_MAX_LISTITEMS \

#define MENU_MAX_LISTITEM_SIZE \

I don't have time to update this library, maybe sometime soon.

How added outline to caption?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticPTR
Посмотреть сообщение
How added outline to caption?
You'll have to modify the textdraw code inside the include.

Its very easy, just change this textdraw code (copy this and replace to the lines: 183 - 192):
PHP код:
menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]] = CreatePlayerTextDraw(playerid,16.000000151.000000caption);

PlayerTextDrawBackgroundColor(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 255);

PlayerTextDrawFont(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 1);

PlayerTextDrawLetterSize(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 0.3999982.299998);

PlayerTextDrawColor(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], captionTextColor);

PlayerTextDrawSetOutline(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 1);

PlayerTextDrawSetProportional(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 1);

PlayerTextDrawSetShadow(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 0);

PlayerTextDrawSetSelectable(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]], 0);

PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid,menuPlayerTextDraws[playerid][menuPlayerTextDrawsCount[playerid]++]);