Invisible on minimap

I just wanted to know how i can make players invisible on minimap, not for all players, i have a class in my gamemode "Cops" and i want the class "Cops" to be invisible for the players, so how can i do that.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "not for all players". If you mean to make an individual player invisible to everyone you can just set their alpha to 0 like so:
pawn Код:
SetPlayerColor(playerid, GetPlayerColor(playerid) & ~0xFF);
However, if the cops need to see each other you will need to use SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer in a loop. First use the above to make the player invisible to everyone. Then start a player loop, check if they are a cop and use SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "not for all players". If you mean to make an individual player invisible to everyone you can just set their alpha to 0 like so:
pawn Код:
SetPlayerColor(playerid, GetPlayerColor(playerid) & ~0xFF);
However, if the cops need to see each other you will need to use SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer in a loop. First use the above to make the player invisible to everyone. Then start a player loop, check if they are a cop and use SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer accordingly.
Aight, thank you.