Please Help Profiling my script

Hey guys my script is using 94% of cpu so i wanted to optimise my script so i tried using profiler plugin but it gives this error can anyone tell me how to fix it.

What i did .

1 downloaded profiler latest version
2 copied include and profiler.dll
3 edited config file

Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password perfectboyandocbeast
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname COD RWW2 SRIZZ
gamemode0 rww2 1
filterscripts DHA Airstrikes afk Helmet randommessages Reaction
plugins profiler streamer sscanf Whirlpool fixes2 AntiCheat
announce 1
query 1
chatlogging 1
weburl www.realcityworld.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 5
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]
profile_gamemode 1
profile_filterscripts
profile_format txt
call_graph 0
call_graph_format
But still error

Download pluginn https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=271129
Please help

that no debug info can u tell me what is that

profile_format <xml|html|txt>

Set statistics output format. Default is html. Note for HTML: it is possible to sort stats by clicking on column names!!

Since you chose txt, you should locate the txt file containing the output from the profiler and show it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
profile_format <xml|html|txt>

Set statistics output format. Default is html. Note for HTML: it is possible to sort stats by clicking on column names!!

Since you chose txt, you should locate the txt file containing the output from the profiler and show it here.
Thats the problem no file is created bucuz of that debug error

I get that error too, However I get the html file in my gamemodes folder.

Compile your script with debug info.

Run cmd (as admin), switch to your pawno directory, type 'pawncc "absolute_path_to_your_script" -d2' (or create a pawncc shortcut with those parameters). Then move the .amx from the pawno directory to gamemodes.

Also, back when I used the profiler, it didnt create the logfile when just closing the server. Dont know if this was a gamemode issue or a general thing, but using "gmx" to restart the server works.

If you're running the script on your Home computer, you've goto remember that it may not run exactly the same in your server environment; Due to other applications, processes, ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're running the script on your Home computer, you've goto remember that it may not run exactly the same in your server environment; Due to other applications, processes, ect.
Relative times will likely stay the same, no matter how fast the computer is, or how many processes are running.
94% cpu load is far from anything that would get affected by environmental things, theres clearly something wrong with the script, the profiler plugin is the best way to go.

BTW @OP: dont post your rcon password here. Noone needs to know that for helping you. Make sure to change the PW everywhere you use it.

Thanx guys + rep for you all but i completed profiling and uploaded the html file on my website can u tell me whats wrong what to do now.

http://xpsamp.co.in/profileplugin.html

Please Tell me how to optimise my script