How to report?

I got a problem in my server. Another server's noobs came on my server and SA in whole over public things like /newb , /b /o etc. Even He tell that he can DDoS us even can ban us. What to do? How to report about the noob?

- You can easily ban him via RCON.
- You can disable "Server Advertisements" with a good Anti-Advertising Script. If the "players who advertising using another way to prevent Anti-Server Advertise System just ignore what they say and ban them immediatly".
- About DDOS it's really difficult to stop a person from attacks. I know some recommends, the 1st recommend is to discuss it with Cyber Crime with proofs e.t.c so they can deal with it with their ways.
The other recommend is to buy a Anti-DDOS pack and install it for your server ip adress.!

Thats good. But if he use 000 000 000 000 7777 . then? and also He can say it like SA - mp . com

how to create this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats good. But if he use 000 000 000 000 7777 . then? and also He can say it like SA - mp . com

how to create this
If he use this i edit/mention it on my reply!Just ignore him and ban him!

Okey Thanks for your help. +1Love

Sometimes RANGE BAN helps.

For example:
His IP is 12.34.56.78

/rcon banip 12.34.*.*
Players with IP range 12.34.X.X will not be able to connect to server.

dont low ball

kids cant do shit

only talk

tell them to fuck off

= profit

Your server needs more security, and I like the way you call him a noob while demonstrating that you're scared/worried of what he can do at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
- You can disable "Server Advertisements" with a good Anti-Advertising Script. If the "players who advertising using another way to prevent Anti-Server Advertise System just ignore what they say and ban them immediatly".
Just look at that blob of code which doesn't even block actual IP Addresses, instead it just blocks messages at a certain range/length of numbers, and that becomes annoying often.

I would recommend this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=568668

I would also recommend to use a proxy API website to stop people from using proxies and a better ban system, a ban system that has range banning included for ease access and somehow more accurate results.

If your an RCON, ban his IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
- About DDOS it's really difficult to stop a person from attacks. I know some recommends, the 1st recommend is to discuss it with Cyber Crime with proofs e.t.c so they can deal with it with their ways.
The other recommend is to buy a Anti-DDOS pack and install it for your server ip adress.!
1 - Cops don't give a shit about some SAMP server.
2 - Software won't defend against a DDoS.