Any ideas on how to survive a 12+ hour flight?

I'm going on vacation and I want your opinions on how can I kill time while on the flight.
Tried ****** and got alot of ideas but didn't got something which was actually helpful. Anybody there who wanna share his/her story of surviving a long flight
somehow.

Sleep, play games, sleep, watch videos, read books oh and did I mention sleep?

A day someone's gonna create a topic asking how to breathe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooPz
Посмотреть сообщение
A day someone's gonna create a topic asking how to breathe...
Have you actually been on a flight? Even if you're in the air for 1 hour it still seems like an eternity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you actually been on a flight? Even if you're in the air for 1 hour it still seems like an eternity.
If that was true, I would take a flight every day. Time passes so fast...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Depends on the person I guess, but I've been on planes many times (longest 9-ish hours) and I've never been able to get to sleep, no matter what time it is.

If you don't know or have any ideas on how to survive 12hours then I'm sorry, not sure what all can happen to you but good luck!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What he said.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have, 1 hour feels like 10 minutes. I love flying its awesome. Just look at the ocean, other countries or what not. Its just awesome. I've been on 12+ hour flights as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
I have, 1 hour feels like 10 minutes. I love flying its awesome. Just look at the ocean, other countries or what not. Its just awesome. I've been on 12+ hour flights as well.
Or a AA missile from rebels or Russians. Highjacks, Yea. Tons of fun.