Error: Function not registered: 'KillPlayerTimers'

Anyone has this problem before?
It causes lag like the players are blinking from 1 spot to another & 1 second delay with chat messages.
This only started to happen after i updated all plugins & includes.. anyone knows what's the problem here?

Again, This:
Quote:

Error: Function not registered: 'KillPlayerTimers'

Do you use Dan..'s timerfix plugin? "KillPlayerTimers" exists in his include but I've never used those functions (I've been using his plugin though) so I can tell you if something is wrong with it.

Though the weird thing is that if the function was not registered, it'd give you run time error 19 so how do you mind to explain a little bit your problem?

Ye, i use Dan's timerfix plugin..
I'm not sure what's the problem, this only started to happen after i updated all plugins, includes & updated to 0.3.7

Well, there is a temporary solution for this and it's to use basic SetTimer/SetTimerEx and not the player-timers the include has. The accuracy will still be good so you don't have to worry about that as long as the timer is loaded.

If you don't want to though, you may post it in Dan's thread so he can help you (as he knows more about his plugin).