UCP Registration [Help]

Hello I am making an rp server and I want it to have the feature where you must register on the forums to be able to go ingame. I would really appreciated if someone did it for me or just showed me how to do it. Please add me on skype @ exclusivefx_ if you are looking to help me. Also I am interested in giving high admin rank in my server for anyone that helps.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813&page=822

Honestly, it depends on your preference; If you're using Pure PHP (wouldn't recommend it) or a backend framework like 'Laravel' (pretty handy, just need php experience and a little know-how from their docs)..

It depends on the forum software. If using MySQL as your gamemode's account loading / saving system you can simply perform an insert query on register.php, activation.php or wherever their account is created.

Example:
<?php
.. code
mysql_query("INSERT INTO ...");
?>

Oh ight well I never used MySql or knew how to use it. Well I havent even tried. I might try MySql since I heard that is the best way to save stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeaceMakeR
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh ight well I never used MySql or knew how to use it. Well I havent even tried. I might try MySql since I heard that is the best way to save stats.
You can see MySQLi or PDO tutorial.
Since MySQL syntax on PHP are deprecated.