Samp Bots limit?

Quick Question, is there a limit as to how many simpel walk around BOTS a server can have?
Or does is just depend upon specs?

Also whats teh difference between the new Actor system and normal Bots

<3

Regards,

Dukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Actors can't just walk anywhere because the server isn't running the game. There is no way to know how long it takes to get from point A to point B if there are unknown obstructions blocking the path.

That's why NPCs ended up having to use recordings. The only alternative was have players (which are running the game) sync them, and even the players do not have all of the San Andreas map data loaded at any given time.

It didn't seem like a good idea (in a game with 100's of players in the server) to have players responsible for syncing the actors. Players could easily mess with that data and disrupt the game.

So I can't easily add a function to make actors run to a certain point because it would not sync in all cases -- and scripters here would be crying "bug, bug!" even though it's just a limitation of what SA-MP is working with.
The actor limit is 1,000. The idea of actors is that they can be used in shops etc.
I don't think there is a NPC limit, so I assume it depends on how many slots your server has.

Hope this helps.

So any Actor just stands still? i see.

Iv noticed BOT animations bug sometimes, any idea why this happens. like for some reason sometimes they just all collapse on the floor and /crack anim but move around lol

A) Yes.

B) Seems like a bug, and sounds familiar. This sometimes happens to players as-well I believe.