No veh collision vs vehicles with collision issue

Is it me or when I turn off vehicle collision and I drive through players with vehicle collision, I collide into them on there screen and damage there vehicle?

Honestly it shouldn't be like that.. if I turn collision off, I should be able to not harm any other vehicle (I understand unoccupied vehicles are different but.. it sorta lowers the ability of this function)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it me or when I turn off vehicle collision and I drive through players with vehicle collision, I collide into them on there screen and damage there vehicle?

Honestly it shouldn't be like that.. if I turn collision off, I should be able to not harm any other vehicle (I understand unoccupied vehicles are different but.. it sorta lowers the ability of this function)
It's just a lag ram. A very common problem in SA:MP. Like example: Driver A drive towards Driver B in opposite direction. Then they both collide. Driver A's car got more damage unlike Driver B who didn't got any damage on his car.

You didn't expect this ? It's common sense and ofcourse it happens like that, you explained it yourself

Quote:

when I turn off vehicle collision and I drive through players with vehicle collision, I collide into them on there screen and damage there vehicle?

No? I expected if I turned off collision that other players would KNOW i have no collision.. but ok.

wrong post -delete-

I found this confusing at first. But I am guessing the limitation is within the SA engine, and it seems like something that'd take a lot of overcoming.