[FilterScript] Shooter Minigame

Shooter Minigame

Introduction
It's been a long time I scripted this minigame and i thought it release it now. This is a minigame of my server. Actually, this minigame is based on demolition derby but with rocket launcher attached with the vehicle. It also has vehicle bounce feature with 2 seconds cooldown and a timer of 2 minutes. Further, feel free to edit it.

Bugs? None for now. If you find one please post it.

Images (The Stunt map which I used in this image is only for testing purpose)

Credits

Scripting - UFF
Streamer - Incognito
Zcmd - Zeex

Download Link

~Removed~

This is epic minigame. It will be useful for many freeroam server owners.

Good Job!

5 stars from me

What was the point of this?
Code:
CallLocalFunction("OnPlayerDisconnect", "id", i, 3)
Instead of a direct call to the function? You do realize that CallLocalFunction is slower than a direct call right?

And why did you do this here:
Code:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{

return 0;
}
What's the point of stopping OnPlayerSpawn from processing throughout the rest of the filterscripts?

Put the iterators to use if you've already used and included foreach instead of doing this
Code:
for(new i = 0, j = GetPlayerPoolSize()+1; i < j; i++) if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
That's just stuff over the top, it seems very crowded and i suggest using github. 3 Stars.

Hmm, it seems to me that some things are based on the shooter of the game mode that adri1 released, I quibble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undef1ned
View Post
Hmm, it seems to me that some things are based on the shooter of the game mode that adri1 released, I quibble?
Actually, i didn't take any code from his gamemode. Anyhow, i saw some servers with this minigame and i made this minigame based on the same concept before a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
That's just stuff over the top, it seems very crowded and i suggest using github. 3 Stars.
Thanks for notifying the mistakes. I was going to leave samp. I thought to release some of my scripts which maybe useful for others in some part of code and i saw some scripts in my scripts folder and i thought to release this.

Good Job. +REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigGamerx
View Post
Good Job. +REP
Thanks @Zig.