Massive GTA 5 PC ban

A lot of players were banned from GTA 5 online for either mods, exploits or hacks. The ban will last 2 weeks.
Were you affected by this ban?

Indeed I was.

Here is a tip,

Play the damm game like it's suppose to be played.

Mods like these that are created in the moment are a piece of crap, so, rockstar have the right to ban those "no brain" persons because the game is to be played, not to be modded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikiFor
View Post
Mods like these that are created in the moment are a piece of crap, so, rockstar have the right to ban those "no brain" persons because the game is to be played, not to be modded...
Mods are the main reason people get this game for PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
View Post
Mods are the main reason people get this game for PC
agreed but somewhat Mods includes everything that alter / changes the game. So it can be some cheating tools etc.. or some mod that make gameplay Bad for one or the other in online. Some mods might not be fully compatible with how multiplayer is so that can result in Exploits to other players / crashes etc.

So if someone want to mod i'd say its fine to keep it upto Offline - singleplayer.
cuz i can think of some mods that have unfair advantages in SA:MP too! (including skin)

rockstar could stop being a bitch a do what besheda does with the elderscrolls series, suport the mods, they even give mod kits to the modders.

Yes and as a result I am working with anonymous to DDoSS the GTA V game servers.

Why people use mods even for GTA V? Its a perfect game without anything, why modify it? lol

Rockstar were well aware of mods yet they decided to use a shared executable for V and Online, thus having to remove any kind of modding support for V.