Microphone animation

I swear that I've seen someone talking about this before but I couldn't find any topics or posts about this so I am making my own. I was wondering if someone knows an animation that could be used for holding a microphone (which was added in SA:MP 0.3.7)? If there's no animation for holding a microphone (or that looks like you're holding one), is there any other animation you could potentially give to a news guy, for example?

I don't think there's any animation. But you can apply a chat animation and attach a microphone on the player, I guess..

Microphone id: 19610 or microphone stand: 19611 (0.3.7 only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corne
Посмотреть сообщение
I swear that I've seen someone talking about this before but I couldn't find any topics or posts about this so I am making my own. I was wondering if someone knows an animation that could be used for holding a microphone (which was added in SA:MP 0.3.7)? If there's no animation for holding a microphone (or that looks like you're holding one), is there any other animation you could potentially give to a news guy, for example?
No new animations, however, playing the drinking animatiom very slow and playing a cheer/chant animation after makes it seem like the player i s singing or so, or you could freeze an animation after couple seconds(doubt if that is possible, havent tested)