[HELP] Query Flood

Hello i have an OVH dedicated server and idk how to stop this kind of attacks the server responds well but it doesnt show ping, players and that ... somewone knows how to stop this with iptables or other options?

If it's a UDP flood you can definitely use IPtables to limit the effects, and let OVH take care of the larger attacks.

You could enter these rules via your command line...

PHP код:
-A udp-flood -p udp -m limit --limit 5/sec -RETURN 
-
A udp-flood -j LOG --log-prefix "UDP-flood attempt: " 
-A udp-flood -j DROP 
Then use

PHP код:
iptables save 
If any IP attempts to make more than 5 connections in a second, this will drop the connection. Works wonders on my server. Also logs the attempt, should you like to review attacks.

Try to contact your host (ovh) provider if you don't see any changes then the best way is to buy new host and take a refund back from your account.
You are not the only person who got the same issue with OVH

OVH has their game range at SYS http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/innovat.../game-servers/ you could give it a try, what we're doing atm but currently the firewall settings don't work for 0.3.7

But you are not going to really be able to stop a flood via iptables much once it exceeds the servers bandwidth. The best you can do with IPtables is prevent floods from happening at other weak points by limiting the IP addresses and dropping others completely.

And with the firewall of nfo how can i stop it?