[Tool/Web/Other] new.pwn 0.3.7 + few things

Here is new.pwn for my own use, i just modified it and cleaned up from all the functions like pName and such and i added 0.3.7 callback's

You can find a few handy includes like iterate/foreach by ******, streamer plugin and zcmd/ycmd callbacks...
I also commented some includes i use, check them out i promise they will make your life easier. If you dont want them just leave them as is or remove...

In future maybe i will extend these file (probably i wont ) but feel free to update it and drop new versions here (PM or just as reply i will add them to first post)

http://pastebin.com/AQ5NU38M

I know these is useless but trust me having all callbacks isnt that bad (I just wish samp team did these updates to new.pwn but they dont)

well:

PHP код:
#include <zcmd>//I dont use groups,language or anything like that in YSI so i dont need YCMD
#include <YSI\y_iterate>//Foreach 
if you are using YSI use y_commands lol.

Here is new.pwn for my own use, i just modified it and gutted all the functions and removed all callback's.

Код:
#include <a_samp>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Here is new.pwn for my own use, i just modified it and gutted all the functions and removed all callback's.

Код:
#include <a_samp>
+1, most useful than a lot of stuff which I'll delete when open pawno.

Tons of functions and things to be done in sa-mp and people still doing useless stuff.