[FilterScript] New GodMode System Player + Vehicle is Invulnerable
#1

SA-MP GodMode System made by me.. You and ur car is Invulnerable and you need zcmd include for this fs
Dont Remove Credits

Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMtAtfTqkA[/ame]

Dont Steal my Fs


Pastebin Link

Updated Link..last version is buggy
Reply
#2

Good job bro...
waiting your new scripts
Reply
#3

"Commands /god
Dont Steal my Fs"

ROFL!
Reply
#4

Man why use god mode in OnPLayerUpdate?
use functions and timer...
Good Job.
Reply
#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
Good job bro...
waiting your new scripts
Thnx man ... I found ZCMD very easy and without it i couldnt script :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosdim12
Посмотреть сообщение
Man why use god mode in OnPLayerUpdate?
use functions and timer...
Good Job.
Well its ok... but makes the server lag tho and im learning timer and im almost done with it and i will release v2 soon
Reply
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosdim12
Посмотреть сообщение
Man why use god mode in OnPLayerUpdate?
use functions and timer...
Good Job.
Well its ok... but makes the server lag tho and im learning timer and im almost done with it and i will release v2 soon

EDIT : Sorry Double Post... i thought it wasnt posted
Reply
#7

There was no need to make this tho. There already are many scripts like this. I'm not only talking bout FS but snippets and TUTs. A whole FS for 1 command. Good job mate.
Reply
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TittyMcSwag
Посмотреть сообщение
There was no need to make this tho. There already are many scripts like this. I'm not only talking bout FS but snippets and TUTs. A whole FS for 1 command. Good job mate.
but players need this too... i didnt find any god mode scripts here with vehicle god...yes i see some scripts like that but they only do
Код:
SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 99999);
they can still die....and others use
Код:
SetVehicleHealth(playerid,99999.0);
thats useless they can still blow up and when they leave their car and ride another car they need to retype the command again.... i made this to make it simple
Reply
#9

wtf. this is not even a fs, just a basic command.

*Facepalm*
Reply
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shourya12
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf. this is not even a fs, just a basic command.

*Facepalm*
Do u even know whats a fs? I guess u dont know bcuz u only create maps
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: