/members out of bounds

My command /members works only on few factions, IDK why one some doesn't...

Код:
CMD:members( playerid ){
	if( playerVariables[ playerid ][ pGroupRank ] < 6 ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Faction: You can't acces this command");
	new szString[ 1500 ], szQuery[ 512 ], g_ID = playerVariables[ playerid ][ pGroup ], Cache: r, szName[ MAX_PLAYER_NAME ], g_Rank, g_FW, g_Days;
	format( szString, sizeof( szString ), "{FFB300}%s {FFFFFF}members: \n", groupVariables[ g_ID ][ gGroupName ] );
	format( szQuery, sizeof( szQuery ), "SELECT * FROM `playeraccounts` WHERE `playerGroup` = %d ORDER BY `playerGroupRank` DESC", g_ID );
	r = mysql_query( handle, szQuery );
	for( new i = 0; i < cache_get_row_count( handle ); i++ ){
	    cache_get_field_content( i, "playerName", szName, handle, MAX_PLAYER_NAME );
	    format( Selected[ i + 1 ][ snume ], MAX_PLAYER_NAME, szName );
		g_Rank = cache_get_field_content_int( i, "playerGroupRank", handle );
		g_FW = cache_get_field_content_int( i, "playerFWarns", handle );
		g_Days = cache_get_field_content_int( i, "playerDays", handle );
		format( szString, sizeof( szString ), "%s %s - Rank: %d - FW: %d/3 - %s - %d\n", szString, szName, g_Rank, g_FW, ( GetPlayerID( szName ) == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) ? ( "offline" ) : ( "online" ), g_Days );
	}
	cache_delete( r );
	ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, DIALOG_MEMBERS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Members", szString, "Select", "Cancel" );
	return 1;

}
Код:
[09:38:04] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[09:38:04] [debug]  Accessing element at index 10 past array upper bound 9
[09:38:04] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[09:38:04] [debug] #0 00179d54 in public cmd_members (playerid=0, ... <1 argument>) at E:\x\x\gamemodes\x.pwn:26238
[09:38:04] [debug] #1 native CallLocalFunction () from samp03svr
[09:38:04] [debug] #2 00000b1c in public OnPlayerCommandText (playerid=0, cmdtext[]=@0035f32c "/members") at E:\x\x\pawno\include\zcmd.inc:102
26238 is format( Selected[ i + 1 ][ snume ], MAX_PLAYER_NAME, szName );

EDIT: Confused this with something else.

The second issue is, you're supposedly going out of bounds.
Let's say that 'Selected' only has an array size of 10 elements.
eg.
pawn Код:
new Selected[10][enumhere];
This means you can use the elements 0 - 9, but never more.

So if we say that 'cache_get_row_count(handle)' is equal to 9, you have a loop going from 0 up to 9. But because you add '1' to the value of i, this means that the loop will go from 1 - 10. But 10 is outside the range of the elements in 'Select'.

So you either have 2 options. Remove the '+ 1' from the format line, or change the element size of 'Select' from 10 to 11. Element start at 0, not 1.

References:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Format

^I start at 1 because on 0 is the name of the faction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
Well first of all, you're missing a parameter.
No, he can do this also like this:

PHP код:
formatSelected ][ snume ], MAX_PLAYER_NAMEszName ); 
It always the same.

True, I am getting confused with one of the custom functions I made for printing variables. But like I said, if you plan on starting at '1', then you either need to reduce the maximum value of the loop, or increase the elements of the array by 1.

Well, like the MySQL plugin says, unthreaded queries are always unnecessary in the latest edition.

Also, stop using sz as a prefix, cause my bets are you don't actually know what it means.

Should probably follow a template similar to this:

pawn Код:
CMD:members(playerid, params[])
{
    if(playerVariables[playerid][pGroupRank] < 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Faction: You can't access this command.");
    new string[512], query[256];
    mysql_format(handle, query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `playeraccounts` WHERE playerGroup=%d ORDER BY `playerGroupRank` DESC", playerVariables[playerid][pGroup]);
    mysql_tquery(handle, query, "LoadFactionMembers", "i", playerid);
    return 1;
}

forward LoadFactionMembers(playerid);
public LoadFactionMembers(playerid)
{
    new rows, fields,
        tmpName[25], tmpRank, tmpFW, tmpDays;

cache_get_data(rows, fields);

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s members:\n", group_name_variable_here);

if(rows)
    {