Impossible

Okay here we go.. it's very simple and weird at the same time when you kick someone from the server, he's not able to login again it, it said wrong password, and it's correct and i'm sure one hundred percent, oh and i have to restart..lol, i'm using 0.3.7 Client n Server
Oh and i'm using crashdetect, nativechecker to check if there's something is missing or there's an error..but i couldn't find any problems

I had the same problem in Modernliferp ...
Finally , I've deleted that. That was not fixable ... .

(rofl) it was working before i used Whirlpool i think and i'm not using someone's script it's made from scratch, so i wont give up lol

Does the hashed password in the user's file change between relogs?

If possible, can you show us where you check for correct passwords?

It doesn't change, and it has no problem at all because if i've restarted the server it will work.... and of course i will show ya..

Код:
	case D_LOGIN:
	{
		if (response)
		{
			if(IsNull(inputtext))
			{
				ShowLoginDialog(playerid,D_LOGIN);
				return 1;
			}
			new string2[128], hashpass[129], playername2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
            WP_Hash(hashpass,sizeof(hashpass),inputtext);
			if(!strcmp(hashpass, PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword], false))
			{
				GetPlayerName(playerid, playername2, sizeof(playername2));
				format(string2, sizeof(string2), "Accounts/%s.ini", playername2);
				INI_ParseFile(string2, "LoadUserInformation", false, true, playerid, true, false );
				format(string2, sizeof(string2), "PlayersVehicles/%s.ini", playername2);
				INI_ParseFile(string2, "LoadUserVehicleInformation", false, true, playerid, true, false );
				format(string2, sizeof(string2), "PlayersToys/%s.ini", playername2);
				INI_ParseFile(string2, "LoadUserToysInformation", false, true, playerid, true, false );
				PlayerConnected(playerid);
			}
			else
			{
				ClearChatbox(playerid);
				ShowLoginDialog(playerid,D_LOGIN);
				SendInfoMessage(playerid, 0, "7", "The typed password is not valid, please try again.");
				gPlayerLogTries[playerid] += 1;
				if(gPlayerLogTries[playerid] == 3) { Kick(playerid); }
			}
		}
		else
		{
			Kick(playerid);
		}
		return 1;
	}

it's with the server verison 0.3.7 or it's script-issue?

Bump, i might disappear for 20days :/

It looks like you load the information after the correct password has been entered so the PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword] might not be set correctly when the player tries to connect? Try entering the wrong password when you connect for the first time and see what happens.

When and how do you define PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword] in the script?

Sorry i don't wanna be rude but i think you don't understand.

Bump.

I completely disagree. It was a question, not a statement. Where do you load the user's password information into PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword]?

Now pull your head out of your ass and accept that people are trying to help you, whether they understand or not.