[FilterScript] Sly's Weapon Shop

Sly's weapon shop

Hello folks... I was using this for my server.. and when i found out it was never gonna be on-line. I decided to release it

Well yea.. It's basically a weapon shop.. Which can be accessed using /weaponshop. Weapons like minigun and all are not available .. Peace bruh! :P
All weapons spawned have infinite ammo.

The weapon selection is shown in a dialog.. It's cooler than the rest :3
The script uses ZCMD command processor.. You can change it if you will.
The link to download zcmd is here :- Click

Sorry for no screenies.. I'll try to post them asap.

Download :-
PasteBin

Mirrors are welcome!
Post here if you found any bugs
You are free to use this script anyway you want.. Keep the credits if you will ^_^

Enjoy!

Simple but nice, keep up the good work. (nuf admun).

P.S: Can't rep, gave much reps.. need to wait 24 hours.

Simple and nice +rep

Can't view it, it's a private paste. please make it public.

Changed to Public paste.
And thank you m8s. :3
Kasporskai!! <3

Does it give you weapons ?

We have seen such a filterscript a lot of times, atleast mine is a little bit more advanced

Yes , this gives you weapons
And...uhm..dioniblahblah I ain't forcing anyone to use this.... You can stick with your "advanced" script.

Nice.

pawn Код:
/*
Title :- Weapon Shop v1.0
Author :- Sly (GShock)
SA-MP forum :- http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=212767
Script link :- http://pastebin.com/VU2cMphQ
*/

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#define DIALOG_WEAPON 69    /* ( Change this ID if your gamemode already has a dialog with this ID) */

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
        if(dialogid == DIALOG_WEAPON)
            {
            if(response)
            {
                    switch(listitem)
                    {
                            case 0: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 70, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Melee", "Brass Knuckles\nGolf Club\nNightstick\nKnife\nBaseball Bat\nShovel\nPool Cue\nKatana\nChainsaw", "Go", "Exit");
                            case 1: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 71, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Pistols", "9mm\nSilenced 9mm\nDesert Eagle", "Go", "Exit");
                            case 2: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 72, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Shotguns", "Shotgun\nSawnoff Shotgun\nCombat Shotgun", "Go", "Exit");
                            case 3: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 73, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Sub Machines", "Uzi\nMP5\nTec-9", "Go", "Exit");
                            case 4: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 74, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Rifles", "AK-47\nM4\nCountry Rifle\nSniper Rifle", "Go", "Exit");
                            case 5: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 75, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Thrown", "Tear Gas\nMolotov Cocktail", "Go", "Exit");
                            case 6: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 76, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Other", "Fire Extinguisher\nCamera", "Go", "Exit");
                    }
            }
    }
        return 1;
}

CMD:weaponshop(playerid, params[])
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_WEAPON, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{00ff00}Weapon Shop by Sly", "Melee\nPistols\nShotguns\nSub Machines\nRifles\nThrown\nOther", "Next", "Exit");
        SendClientMessage(playerid , -1 ,"This script it brought to you by Sly! (GShock)");
        return 1;
}
Using chrome and Ctrl + F: GivePlayerWeapon searched and no result found.

How come this even gives weapons when you don't even use GivePlayerWeapon!

And the users rating
Quote:

Nice, good ....

Please read the code first.