Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Mayweather. Hands down. Discuss below!

Mayweather's an asshole

Personally going with Pacquiao, speed and everything and I just like for who he is, he doesn't show off and he has a heart unlike Mayweather.

I was watching a lot of stuff about Mayweather, honestly I think he is scared not just that it took him a while to sign the papers.

You might want to listen what Mike Tyson has to say when Mayweather said he is better then Ali, lmao.
1:05
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA24sDTpMuA[/ame]

MoneyMayweather! I think it'd be funny to see all of pacmans fans get upset lol. I can understand why people hate Floyd but he backs his shit up.

Just imagine, if Mayweather losses, his first time he lost a fight. Pacquiao will then be "the best ever", only then he will be that.

I didn't bet, but Pacquiao will win this fight. ''Mayweather'' just is money and nothing more.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by juank
View Post
''Mayweather'' just is money and nothing more.
That's exactly why he will win.

Everytime someone says Mayweather it reminds me of Merryweather Fucking GTA V...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
View Post
Everytime someone says Mayweather it reminds me of Merryweather Fucking GTA V...
Haha.

Mayweather is all about being show-off and shits, he is bragging about his wins & shits on boxing, I am hoping that he will lose on this fight.

I'd go for Pacquiao ofc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krexx
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha.

https://www.********.com/

Spoiler

manny lost

Pacman is a fighter.

The ni**a from tha hood still won...

Mayweather will win because of the money, the dude gets 5 million dollars in 1 minute. He can just easily pay the judges if they're corrupted. Just my opinion, stop starting the arguments with me because of this reply lol.

no one cares

can someone explain to me as to why this particular match is a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
No.

Really, no one can. That's why I get tired of it. Boxing matches happen all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically, they were seen as perhaps the top 2 in all of boxing. Usually, the top 5 boxers or so will be in different weight classes, so you wouldnt get to see them fight each other. in this case, both of them were in the same weightclass, which meant we got to see it.

Also, Mayweather didnt run.