SAMP Client Freezes.

Hey there mates, I have a problem with SAMP client. After installing the latest update 0.3.7 RC4-1 my SAMP freezes when I open it. I'll post below some pictures so you can understand what happends.

This picture shows what SAMP client opened, this is the first second where it won't freeze.

And then it just freezes all the time. I've tried restarting my PC, changing GTA Folder name but it doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks

SA-MP client would take time to respond if there's anything wrong with your internet because it'll be waiting to get server details. Make sure if this happens with previous SA-MP client versions or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP client would take time to respond if there's anything wrong with your internet because it'll be waiting to get server details. Make sure if this happens with previous SA-MP client versions or not.
It doesn't. It happened once with 0.3z but not anymore.

I still have this problem, anyone?

Reinstall your Samp and reset your internet connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantri
Посмотреть сообщение
Reinstall your Samp and reset your internet connection
Already tried it.

If it freezes while launching and single player works fine, it may be security software blocking SA-MP because it doesn't recognise the program.

If it freezes after the game has loaded it's usually mods or incorrect installation of the SA-MP files (bad or missing models/textures).