RemoveBuildingForPlayer() callback

Would be great if there was a patch on how RemoveBuildingForPlayer() callback calls every time there is a GMX, and add a check weather the object has already been removed. Basically every time the OnGameModeInit() callback is called, it removes buildings again, even if they had already been removed until the point it has hit > 999.

Waste of effort I think GMX is very shoddy and not even worth using do you think this is the only bug? It's riddled with issues like holes in an ant mound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Waste of effort I think GMX is very shoddy and not even worth using do you think this is the only bug? It's riddled with issues like holes in an ant mound!
The same bug can happen if you lose connection to the server and then reconnect without closing the game, it really needs to be fixed.

In that case the client should reconnect anyways there are other bugs as well that may occur.

Just a side note here, RemoveBuildingForPlayer is a function; not a callback(regarding the topic's title).

I know this is not really related to the problem you posted but it is worth mentioning that in SA:MP 0.3.7 RC5+ you can use -1 for the modelid param to remove all of the map objects within the specified radius.

This will also help to overcome the limitation of 1000 or so RemoveBuildingForPlayer calls per client (eg you could remove all objects in the radius you specify instead of one by one).

This change was not listed in the RC release notes but I have updated the wiki:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer

As you can see on the updated wiki article, you could remove all map objects from the GTASA map with just one command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matite
Посмотреть сообщение
I know this is not really related to the problem you posted but it is worth mentioning that in SA:MP 0.3.7 RC5+ you can use -1 for the modelid param to remove all of the map objects within the specified radius.

This will also help to overcome the limitation of 1000 or so RemoveBuildingForPlayer calls per client (eg you could remove all objects in the radius you specify instead of one by one).

This change was not listed in the RC release notes but I have updated the wiki:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/RemoveBuildingForPlayer

As you can see on the updated wiki article, you could remove all map objects from the GTASA map with just one command.
I'm unable to test this at this present moment, however does that readd the removed buildings, or deletes all native objects? Seems interesting.