Expression Has no Effect

hi, can somebody help me with this
Код:
public OnPlayerClickMap(playerid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_TELEMAP, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Teleport", "Do you want to teleport to %4.2f, %4.2f, %4.2f", "Teleport", "Close", tX, tY, tZ); // Lines Error
    return 1;
}
got Error Expression Has no Effect thx

Impossible to import a specifiers in ShowPlayerDialog, use a format.

PHP код:
new string[MAX_STRING_MSG];
format(stringsizeof(string), "Do you want to teleport to %4.2f, %4.2f, %4.2f"tXtYtZ);
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_TELEMAPDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"Teleport"string"Teleport, "Close"); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlexisX2
Посмотреть сообщение
Impossible to import a specifiers in ShowPlayerDialog, use a format.

PHP код:
format(stringsizeof(string), "Do you want to teleport to %4.2f, %4.2f, %4.2f"tXtYtZ);
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_TELEMAPDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"Teleport"string"Teleport, "Close"); 
i'm already make with format, but still got error Expression has no Effect BTW sorry little mistake

My code is
PHP код:
fXfYfZ 
not
PHP код:
tXtYtZ 

PHP код:

format(stringsizeof(string), "Do you want to teleport to %4.2f, %4.2f, %4.2f"fX,  fY,  fZ); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlexisX2
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:

format(stringsizeof(string), "Do you want to teleport to %4.2f, %4.2f, %4.2f"fX,  fY,  fZ); 
still got the same errors

Hello!

Does it work like so?
PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_TELEMAPDIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX"Teleport"string"Teleport""Close");