Screen shot bug - Not saving in documents, but in the directory

Like the title says, for some reason(I had it fixed, some how by randomly spamming the f the screens now save in the directory, I had to make a folder called "Screens" so they save or it'll just say "Screen shot saved 000.png" all the time. I would like to change this and have my screens saved in the actual folder which is in the documents, GTA sa user files folder.

I have tried everything, but nothing works. I want it changed because when trying to rp, or take an ss while riding in on a bike it lags all over. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Also, to note for some reason its saving the samp.cfg file in the directory also, along with the chatlog. Best way to describe this issue is that SA:MP thinks that the games directory is the user files location... some how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaz108
Посмотреть сообщение
Like the title says, for some reason(I had it fixed, some how by randomly spamming the F-8 )the screens now save in the directory, I had to make a folder called "Screens" so they save or it'll just say "Screen shot saved 000.png" all the time. I would like to change this and have my screens saved in the actual folder which is in the documents, GTA sa user files folder.

I have tried everything, but nothing works. I want it changed because when trying to rp, or take an ss while riding in on a bike it lags all over. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Also, to note for some reason its saving the samp.cfg file in the directory also, along with the chatlog. Best way to describe this issue is that SA:MP thinks that the games directory is the user files location... some how.
1- Change the location of SA-MP from the original location to somewhere else and try to connect to a server.
2- It'll ask you to locate your GTA:SA, locate it and then wait until you login the server, then /q after running bit around.
3- Change the location of SA-MP back to the original GTA:SA location, (from where you changed the location of it [first step].
4- Now re-locate it if it asks when you join a server, and then try, it worked for me this way.

Gudluck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoLight
Посмотреть сообщение
1- Change the location of SA-MP from the original location to somewhere else and try to connect to a server.
2- It'll ask you to locate your GTA:SA, locate it and then wait until you login the server, then /q after running bit around.
3- Change the location of SA-MP back to the original GTA:SA location, (from where you changed the location of it [first step].
4- Now re-locate it if it asks when you join a server, and then try, it worked for me this way.

Gudluck.
Tired it, did not work sadly. :/

I'm sorry but I can't help you then.

Bump? Help please.

Tried re-installing SA:MP client?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clergy
Посмотреть сообщение
Tried re-installing SA:MP client?
Of course I have, and it didn't work

Probably an issue with a cleo script you're using