[BUG]Object 7313(the scrolling sign)

Since the update to 0.3.7 I've noticed that this object seems to increase speed based on the amount of the same signs in view,

Код:
ObjectID: 7313
Model: vgsn_scrollsgn01.dff
Texture: vgnfremnt2.txd
The problem is that I have 4 custom billboards that each have 22 of these scrolling signs, so now that I've updated to 0.3.7 these signs go so fast that the text is simply coloured lines and nobody is able to read it.

They used to scroll together all at the speed of 1 sign (which is slow) in previous versions (0.3x & 0.3z)

Would it be possible to fix this please?, I really need it to work properly as it did before

Appears to occur with anything animated, the more you have on screen thats animated.. the faster the animations go.

For now you can fix that UV animation speeding up issue by changing the draw distance to 299m... it only seems to happen when SA:MP is doing the rendering (draw distance > 300).

Oh, I just went to set them to that just then man and I already have every sign set to 200.0?

eg, sign = CreateDynamicObject(7313, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, 0.00, -1, -1, -1, 200.0, 200.0);

I lowered them to 199, then 99, then set the streamer include to a max of 99 and removed my custom values.

It's still the same unfortunately, an to add to this in previous times I had to put a sign with the default texture(unchanged) below the ground or simply in view to even get my custom ones to move, because they didn't move without that.. I don't have to do that anymore so it seems.

I was able to reproduce the UV animation problem with draw distance > 300. Then I was able to fix it with draw distance 299.

The fact you still have the issue must be something to do with adding material text. I did not add any material text in my test.

I sent you a PM so you can help us check it out further.

Update: The UV animation speed up bug also affects objects that have been modified by adding material text or changing the material. For every modified object with the same ID in view, the animation speed will increase.

I know you guys are really busy at the moment, but is there any chance of an update on this issue.. just like if it's able to be fixed or not is cool

You need to remain patient... there are some other much more important issues that need to be addressed first.