Help me fix this error please

Help me fix this error please

pawn Код:
new vzString[1024];
format(vzString, sizeof(vzString), "INSERT INTO `USERS` (`NAME`, `PASSWORD`, `SCORE`, `ADMIN`, `VIP`, `BAN`, `SKIN`, `DINERO`, `MUERTES`, `NIVEL`, `MISICION`, `CARCEL`, `CLANID`, `NCLAN`, `ACLAN`, `CASA`, `DUELOG`, `DUELOP`, `CARMAS`, `W1`, `W2`, `W3`, `W4`, `W5`, `PREGUNTA`, `RESPUESTA`) VALUES ('%s','%s','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%s','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%s','%s')", DB_Escape(pName(playerid)), (inputtext), Usuario[playerid][pKills], Usuario[playerid][pAdmin], Usuario[playerid][pVip], Usuario[playerid][pBan], Usuario[playerid][pSkin], Usuario[playerid][pCash], Usuario[playerid][pDeaths], Usuario[playerid][pNivel], Usuario[playerid][pMicion], Usuario[playerid][EnCarcel], Usuario[playerid][pClanID], Usuario[playerid][pNClan], Usuario[playerid][pAClan], Usuario[playerid][pCasa], Usuario[playerid][Dwin], Usuario[playerid][Dlose], Usuario[playerid][pCArmas], Usuario[playerid][pArma1], Usuario[playerid][pArma2], Usuario[playerid][pArma3], Usuario[playerid][pArma4], Usuario[playerid][pArma5], Usuario[playerid][pPregunta], Usuario[playerid][pRespuesta]);
Error

Split your query into multiple queries, as the error says; the line is too long for the compiler to process.
(he created another topic about it with the error included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
Split your query into multiple queries, as the error says; the line is too long for the compiler to process.
(he created another topic about it with the error included)
Could you help me with an example to solve

or you can install zeex pawn patches that increases your lines to 4000 or something