Fire not removed when into water

Hey guys, that's very bad problem.
I had fire on me and I go to the water but I keep to have fire on me and I can't go deeper in the water or to change to swimming mode.
After that I crashed.
Is there going to be a fix for this into the full 0.3.7. version??

people always seem to find the most pointless fixing bugs ever.

I wouldn't say this is a bug with the SA-MP client sounds more like within GTA SA game all together.

But can there be a fix for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coverdrave
Посмотреть сообщение
But can there be a fix for this?
Very doubtful.

Even then if you drive the car in water, it'll be destroyed anyway.

Lol

this thing is in the GTA single player version so nothing can be done

if developers added a feature that can extinguish.

pseudofunction:
PHP код:
if(IsPlayerInWater(playerid) && IsPlayerFire(playerid)) {

RemoveFirePlayer(playerid);

You can't be damaged to the fire with some animations. Try to make an animation that freezes the entire player like example: /dance 3 and the water effect on GTA : SA single player and SA:MP are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Very doubtful.

Even then if you drive the car in water, it'll be destroyed anyway.
This is not about a vehicle being on fire. Why would someone drive his vehicle in the water if it's on fire?
Btw, if a vehicle is on fire and you drive it into the water, the fire will be exhausted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd
Посмотреть сообщение
Btw, if a vehicle is on fire and you drive it into the water, the fire will be exhausted.
Yet how deep do you need to go to extinguish the fire... and how far before the car is actually destroyed by the water.

Fire on players is also a sticking point in SAMP anyway... After all there was the fire death bug recently, not to mention that fire isn't synced as well as it could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coverdrave
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol
On further visits, you could've at least informed me of my mistake... rather than just lol.