Handsup bug

Basically, when I was doing some testing earlier today I noticed that if you press "F" whilst having the "handsup" special action applied your unfrozen. This does not occur with any other actions, - and it does not occur using,

ApplyAnimation(playerid,"ped","handsup",4.1,1,1,1, 1,1,1);

I am not saying this isn't an easy fix, how-ever it should be known that this bug is existant. After further testing with no other filterscripts loaded the bug was still persistent. I do not know what this is caused by, how-ever it's only a minor bug.

It should be noted that no vehicles are in applicable range, - nothing triggers this, and this can be confirmed through searching(can be withdrawn from other posts accordingly).

I am not looking for any help. I am just stating the fact that this is a bug, and it should thusly be properly reported. I do not need a solution, thanks.

I though you needed help, just realised it's at bug section lol. sorry

I can confirm this. Hopefully it gets fixed within 0.3.7.

Bump, they still seem to unfreeze and stop the animation when they press F, so TogglePlayerControllable has no effect whatsoever.

Some animations have hard coded press F/Enter to cancel it.

"ApplyAnimation(playerid,"ped","handsup",4.1,1,1,1 , 1,1,1);"

Try not using loop and time as 1. time is probably messing it up.

Try
pawn Code:
ApplyAnimation(playerid, "PED", "HANDSUP", 4.1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1);
See how that works, you don't need to loop the handsup, as I doubt thats what you want.

*time argument (1) was probably your problem"

No I am talking about the handsup special action. The ApplyAnimation version works fine, however we should atleast have the option of disabling F somehow with the action.

Oh yea I think its built into sa-mp.

The only real thing I can think of is doing:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
     if(newkeys & KEY_FIRE && GetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid) == SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP) {
          return SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid, SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP);
     }

return true;
}
I am not really saying this needs to be totally removed, but it shouldn't work when the player is frozen.