Any advise of getting players

Hello, I have a gang war server, its cool but no one joins it, i tried advertising on ********, making around 3 ******* videos what should I do next so I can get more players like the popular servers nowadays please anyone help me

note that i know that i can get hosted tab but it's expensive and game-mp doesnt allow registering anymore, idk if i posted in the wrong forum so plz forgive me if i did this.

If you don't get players, maybe it's not cool after all

Write related keywords on both gamemodetext and mapname, do some SEO work for your website to rank up on search engines, like for the keyword "samp server"(or whatever language your server is)

And make active ******* videos, if possible, daily.

server ip?

Well all I can say is make it unique and fun to play on and adverstise on Server Advertisement section but don't forget to mention "Unique & fun".

Wish you good luck!

No gang war server is cool without players so in order to fix that you should focus on improving the feature that will make players stay on the server even if there are no/ or little players on the server.
Features like:
-online radio
-jobs --> to earn money (fitting for a gang war server would be drug delivery,cop,robber,kidnapper,paramedic,firefighte r etc)
-upgradeable weapons <-- to spend money on, like you start off with a uzi but later on in the game if you have enough money you can spend it on the uzi skill to make it be more accurate with increased fire rate, or in the end have 2 uzis.
-house system <-- to spend money on
-property system <-- to spend money on
- top lists for almost everything so that the player can strive to be the first in the server be it in the amount of job missions they have done, DM kills they have, most online time etc.

Thats what I think would improve the server more...