My little rant about rpin servers

I hate rpin, its so lame, but I do love "RPG" games and servers. How can people find it fun, rpin actions, events ,etc, using /me and /do's? Also on some certain rpin servers (I'm not going to name and shame) they charge you $20 for just one car, like wtf. Ok if they had created/designed the car themselves then yeah fair enough, but no they didn't and they're charging you $20 for a single car. Oh and the cars that people pay $20 with are cars that cannot be earned in game.

I love rpg games like Elder Scrolls and RPG servers but this rpin stuff it taking it too far with their ruined economy and their little kiddy admins who love abusing their powers whenever they get a chance. It should be illegal to sell items that were made my rockstar. Also on these rpin server they're full of e-thugs who always use the "n" word and of course on their in real life pictures threads they post pics of themselves doing drugs lol.

So please server owners, please stop making crappy rpin server but instead make RPG servers. Thank you.

It is our decision, RP server owners, to create a RP server by ourselves, We wouldn't create a RPG server just because you told us to do so. Also try to learn to fix these typos you had (no offence).

This is how the Roleplay Server works buddy at SAMP, it is rare to find a good RP server now a days, I'd suggest playing to these recommended RP servers (I do not recommend that NGRP bullcrap tho, it's full of UNRP and shits).

This kind of topic regardless about "shitty fail RP servers kiddy admins" isn't rare, it has been posted sometime ago if i remember by another user.

EDIT: It depends on the people if they are having fun with the RP or not, most of the people now adays joins RP server just because of an admin rank or money/cars which would go nowhere once you get banned. RP is more like an imaginative server type thing except you have to act properly with a realistic actions and stuffs. You create your character, do whatever you want (besides of breaking the RP conduct) - Get bored, break the server rules, End of your RP storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok if they had crated the car themselves then yeah fair enough but no they didn't and they're charging you $20 for a single car. oh and the cars that people pay $20 with are cars that cannot be earned in game.
ank you.
Stop playing on PLA and other shitty server then. Give lsrp, trp and rcrp a try. Also I wanna point out that when you said /me and /do is boring, its not because when you learn to act as your character and give him some turn ons and offs, youll even be able to roleplay slapping flies and taking out the trash. Itll be like third person sims. RP may not be for everyone and no offence but I usually find more mature players enjoying roleplay more than most generic players.

I could reply that I hate deathmatch and every single gamemode except for roleplaying.
It's everyone's own choice, not yours.

So should I start a rant about RPG servers?

Like said before, most of us make roleplaying servers because we want to create one (in my case because I feel certain things are missing in existing roleplaying servers) and not because someone wants us to. I do think that it is relatively hard to find a roleplaying server that you like nowadays. I've even given up searching because I believe the roleplaying server I'm looking for doesn't even exist.

I've paid a lot for having 'donator vehicles' that I could change at any time in the past and for an increased paycheck. Not because I thought it was 'cool' but because I'd prefer to straight up roleplay instead of spending countless hours working in order to get money so that I'm able to roleplay. If you dont like it then you should simply find another server since there's enough servers to choose from.

As for other servers. I recommend Los Santos Roleplay for hardcore roleplayers and Continental Roleplay for people that are beginning to learn hardcore roleplay (from my experience).

I do think Red County Roleplay has an amazing gamemode but I dont recommend purely for things that are happening within the administrator team. I dont think a server owner should use his admin powers in order to stop players from starting certain factions that encourage roleplay. On top of that you know something is wrong when some of the admins that have spent years on the server leave (or get fired) because of what's happening on the server. I've donated a lot of money and spent a lot of time on the server and I'd be one of the first people to start playing it again (and recommending it) when it gets a new owner.

Also, like said above, I dont believe either that roleplaying is for everyone.

Whatever makes people happy. The way I see it, any successful server needs either donations or ads, because the servers aren't cheap to run

Your thread doesn't make any sense.. If you dont like RPing then dont..

Why are you so angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corne
Посмотреть сообщение
I do think Red County Roleplay has an amazing gamemode but I dont recommend purely for things that are happening within the administrator team. I dont think a server owner should use his admin powers in order to stop players from starting certain factions that encourage roleplay. On top of that you know something is wrong when some of the admins that have spent years on the server leave (or get fired) because of what's happening on the server. I've donated a lot of money and spent a lot of time on the server and I'd be one of the first people to start playing it again (and recommending it) when it gets a new owner.
I never once restricted you from roleplaying whatsoever. You simply threw a fit because ST owned all of the properties in Angel Pine and then left the day we decided to evaluate them, which was actually an odd coincidence, but oh well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
Посмотреть сообщение
I never once restricted you from roleplaying whatsoever. You simply threw a fit because ST owned all of the properties in Angel Pine and then left the day we decided to evaluate them, which was actually an odd coincidence, but oh well!
I'm withdrawing that statement then. I've sent you a personal message with my apologies and how it felt from my perspective.