I am making an wildlife server

Changed TO PROJECT REALLIFE SERVER

Introduction
This Is A New Type Of Servers , None Made It Before, This Server, It Will Be Cool But Just Wait,
I Explained It But I Still Script So, That Isn't All Of It , That Is What I Finished. Please wait, I Will Make Everything About RealLife. I Still Collecting Information(s) About The RealLife And It's Maps To Make It More Good And If You Want More Information , Here You Are:

About

New-->About: Vehicle Spawn(er), Two Teams ( Yellow Team And Orange Team ) Everyone Spawn In Random Positions And When You Spawn You Will Find A Car Behind You And ( A Pond With Boats, Drive It And Type '/jobs' There Is Shark(s) In The Sea.'/jobs' If You Want To Work. Works Are: Sailor, Soldier, Police, Other...
If You Want Spawn A Vehicle Type '/cars' Or Type Any Vehicle Name By Using '/' Really I Don't Know If I Will Make New Features Or No The Server Still Under Development.

Feature
1.Vehicle Spawn(er)
2.Class Selection.
3.ZCMD Feature.
6.Foreach Features.
7.Xtreme Admin Commands.
8.Admin Levels From [ 1 To 10 ].
9.75 Command.
10.15 Teleports.
11.Jobs System
12.More Than 1544 Line(s).

Commands
/shark
/teleports
/commands
/class(es)
/teams
/cars
/toys
/help
/admins
/vips
/forum
/credits
/respawn
/kill
/report
/register
/animals
/shark
/turtle
/login

Admin Commands
/acmds
/ban
/kick
/warn
/disarm
/giveweapon
/setlevel
/setvip
/setscore
/unbanip
/unban

Rcon Admin / Owner: /rcon login (Password)
/rcon ban
/rcon kick
/rcon players
/rcon weather
/rcon hostname
/rcon cmdlist
/rcon varlist
/mypos

Credits

-Hardicore
-ReginaFC
-Valve
-Stella
-RotanaXD
-Zeex
-iPLEOMAX
-Xtreme

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=572114

Nah not as that its boring with sharks and nets and new country I mean

And races and parks and classes

hahahahahahahahhaahahaaahhahahahhahahahhaahahahha

good luck with ur server

does this feature Bear Grylls??

It'd be awesome. It's nice - that people are introducing new concepts, day-by-day! But the thing is, would they complete it?! Anyways, good luck!

Let me end it with a (funny, and a strange) quote: You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrame
Посмотреть сообщение
It'd be awesome. It's nice - that people are introducing new concepts, day-by-day! But the thing is, would they complete it?! Anyways, good luck!

Let me end it with a (funny, and a strange) quote: You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more.
>best rapper is a white guy

thanks all , I will start Now!! , Get Ready For The Newest Server Note : It's not as Dayz server , no zombies, it's mountains and forests life and it called : Wildlife, Just Wait And See xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
>best rapper is a white guy

kanye west??