PHP Help

I know these aren't forums to ask these type of questions, but I'm still gonna ask... D:

I've got this simple HTML script, but when I click the 'submit' button, it opens a dialog box to download the "login.php" page, instead of loading the page.

My HTML code:

Result:

You sure your PHP module is loaded and that php is actually working?

Do you have XAMPP? Did you start the Apache and MySQL server?

You probably don't have PHP installed, you can download PHP here:
http://php.net/get/php-5.6.8.tar.bz2/from/a/mirror

Or just install an Apache2 client such as XAMPP or WAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewid
Посмотреть сообщение
I know these aren't forums to ask these type of questions, but I'm still gonna ask... D:
You don't know then. Go to stackoverflow.

PHP isn't native to windows. You need to download XAMPP server, run the apache server from in there and place your files in xampp\htdocs folder

The PHP code ain't being parsed by the browser. You need to install PHP. Otherwise, as suggested already, download a webserver package - XAMPP or WAMP/LAMP.

Like stated above, you probably don't PHP installed. You can definitely confirm it isn't by typing sample code like
Код:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
If it shows exactly that in plaintext, then you need to install XAMPP/WAMPP or whatever you prefer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac840
Посмотреть сообщение
Like stated above, you probably don't PHP installed. You can definitely confirm it isn't by typing sample code like
Код:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
If it shows exactly that in plaintext, then you need to install XAMPP/WAMPP or whatever you prefer.
It will always show up as text because it was a HTML document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
It will always show up as text because it was a HTML document.
Yes , dude make an php file not an HTML xD