A suggestion for SA:MP

Hi,
I didn't know where to post this. So I made a thread about it. (It's not related to Suggestions for SA:MP futures or stuff a like as you know )
Why don't you use some online chatting softwares for your users? such as Teamspeak3, RaidCall, etc.
It can be so helpful for users to get their helps as soon as possible.
I recommend Teamspeak 3.

Use IRC.

IRC is good too but I think Teamspeak3 is much better ...

I use Teamspeak, IRC, Skype, Yahoo and ******** sometimes. What's new?

What? So people are going to code feed people (happens often) by speech now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
What? So people are going to code feed people (happens often) with speech now?
Mh, would be gr8

Oh c'mon... You all know you'd like voice comms in SAMP... Just the same as the ACRE setup for ARMA2...

Wouldn't be that bad a plugin if someone could do radius based comms easily, and even have it select who they are speaking to via a command to throw various people into the same room to discuss stuff.

I'm amazed no-one has suggested this prior. Especially with TeamSpeak being the standard... Anyone who uses Skype, or mumble are obviously kidding themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
I'm amazed no-one has suggested this prior. Especially with TeamSpeak being the standard... Anyone who uses Skype, or mumble are obviously kidding themselves.
I don't think so mate ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartIndia
View Post
I use Teamspeak, IRC, Skype, Yahoo and ******** sometimes. What's new?
Do you know what you're speaking? Look at he OP.

On-topic: Not bad idea. Nothin' is wrong. And @SickAttack: Help doesn't only mean 'help with scripting/coding'. There are other things also, i.e forum bug, server problem, need help regarding uploading files, small issues etc.. there are many other reasons. Nothing is wrong in this idea.

This is not the first time its been suggested. It probably won't be the last.
Thank goodness it's never been included in sa-mp!
teamspeak and the like work great btw, especially for clans and organised groups

Doesn't need including in SAMP, but someone making a plugin to work with TeamSpeak (Both the TS client itself, and a server plugin to allow the script to communicate with the client directly), would be a good thing.