BLACK MASS - Johhny Depp Excellent Acting !!

BLACK MASS

Johnny Depp is back guys , I can't fucking believe this trailer was so good that I almost peed in my pants.What do you think about the trailer.

" Just saying gets people sent away. Just saying got me a nine year stretch in Alcatraz. You understand? Just saying... could get you buried real quick." - Family Secret.

I think this movie will incourage many people to create FAMILIES on Roleplay servers. Just Saying

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE3e3hGF2jc[/ame]

Whoa, Thats nice.
He looks so changed

looks pretty interesting i never was a big fan of johnny depp since im not gay but he actually looks like a good actor in this one

Just saying, this trailer looks boring. No explosions is equal to no fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение

I've seen alot of Movies, without explosions. They still rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
[CENTER] BLACK MASS
I almost peed in my pants.What do you think about the trailer.
Well .. this doesn't make any sense here .. Its neither a Horror or Thriller movie ..

i was expecting more from the trailer .. but to be honest .. i'll rate it as 5/10 ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
looks pretty interesting i never was a big fan of johnny depp since im not gay ...
you dont have to be a gay to be a fan of him
"im just saying"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that it has no idea to go against your taste, but from my point of view I believe that film with unreasonable explosions like in "Michaekl Bay"-s films are just marketing trick which makes people go on film that has no story line, I saw Furious Seven recently you won't believe how kinda dumb film it turned into it has so many explosions that Universal spend more than half budget on it instead of making a real movie that isn't off of story from film one (It's so popular cause they used paul walker's name for advertisment though i loved paul walker). INTERSTELLAR is a recent Classic which has reasonable explosions a good story line and of course philosophical speeches, movie is made to entertain you and show you something new.This film is a trues story about known Gangster who had a target in his life
unreasonable explosions aren't good for films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
you dont have to be a gay to be a fan of him
"im just saying"
Just saying gets people sent away. Just saying got me a nine year stretch in Alcatraz. You understand? Just saying... could get you buried real quick.

Very nice dude

gonna watch this for sure