amx > pwn

Is there any way to convert .amx to .pwn?

Nope.

Deamx (isn't accurate though and I've never used it).

Okay thanks any more ideas?

This have been asked alot before:

https://www.******.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=amx+to+pwn

DeAMX is completely fake. You can't convert .amx to .pwn, because technically it's impossible.

It's possible, but the output will be completely unreadable since the compiler converts variables to pointers and discards the name, among other things. Decompiled scripts are therefor easily recognizable by names such as "Function042" or "var016". So all in all, not worth it. Restore from backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
View Post
DeAMX is completely fake. You can't convert .amx to .pwn, because technically it's impossible.
No, it is not. You can decompile the .amx file using DeAMX, but it won't show the proper contents of the code, variables will have weird names and stuff like that, unless ofcourse, gamemode has protection against that, in that case it will decompile one line of code and that would be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
View Post
No, it is not. You can decompile the .amx file using DeAMX, but it won't show the proper contents of the code, variables will have weird names and stuff like that, unless ofcourse, gamemode has protection against that, in that case it will decompile one line of code and that would be it.
Then, it's my bad. My knowledge about DeAMX is now old, I guess. Thanks for correcting me.

DeAmx but its old .. nobody use it more
and .. why deconvect .amx files ?
not your own script ?