Samp is Evil?

I had a girlfriend 3 years ago but we broke up due to some reasons. And after that day I just joined sa-mp because after breaking up with her I had a lot of free time. And while these 3 years with samp I didn't make any new girlfriends until now because my outdoor activities become less. So if i'm not wrong, this is because of samp, right?

I know, I know this is the stupid topic but hello, wake up this is Everything and Nothing section for madness.

no its because you're a little bitch

Stop blaming things that are your fault on other things to make yourself feel better. Don't be antisocial and actually go out for once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
View Post
no its because you're a little bitch
OH, PLEASE i don't want to start a fight right here.
You can call me on my phone then we can talk in your language buddy. May i give u my mobile no.?

@thefatshizms: Do you know samp is addicted?

its your fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaktimaan
View Post
You can call me on my phone then we can talk in your language buddy. May i give u my mobile no.?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaktimaan
View Post

No. SA-MP is not addictive, you let it be addictive by not being able to control yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
View Post
No. SA-MP is not addictive, you let it be addictive by not being able to control yourself.
This is like that you are saying, "Drugs is not addictive, you let it be addictive by not being able to control yourself."

I'm playing samp since 2011. Joined the forum later.
However, during this period I had more then 5 Girlfriends.
You just suck at that stuff kid.