Help [CreateDynamicCP] Errors
#1

Hello Guys
i Have Smail Errors
Quote:

error 017: undefined symbol " CreateDynamicRaceCP"

and this line errors
PHP код:
CreateDynamicRaceCP(playeridKidnapp[rand][0], Kidnapp[rand][1], Kidnapp[rand][2]); 
and the float
PHP код:
new Float:Kidnapp[][3] =
{
    {
213.8458,1867.2299,13.1406},
    {
404.7588,2443.3687,16.5000},
    {
760.2078,381.6906,23.1719},
    {-
777.8541,1436.0165,13.7891}
}; 
what is wrong ?
Reply
#2

you need #include streamer
Reply
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azula
Посмотреть сообщение
you need #include streamer
yea im wrong
i done adding
PHP код:
#include <Streamer> 
but still there errors
Quote:

F:\New Folder (2)\ffffffff\filterscripts\kidnap2.pwn(34) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
F:\New Folder (2)\ffffffff\filterscripts\kidnap2.pwn(34) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
F:\New Folder (2)\ffffffff\filterscripts\kidnap2.pwn(34) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
F:\New Folder (2)\ffffffff\filterscripts\kidnap2.pwn(34) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

Reply
#4

CreateDynamicRaceCP(playerid, Kidnapp[rand][0], Kidnapp[rand][1], Kidnapp[rand][2] ,5.0);
Reply
#5

pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicRaceCP(type, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:nextx, Float:nexty, Float:nextz, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
Reply
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azula
Посмотреть сообщение
CreateDynamicRaceCP(playerid, Kidnapp[rand][0], Kidnapp[rand][1], Kidnapp[rand][2] ,5.0);
PHP код:
 CreateDynamicRaceCP(playeridKidnapp[rand][0], Kidnapp[rand][1], Kidnapp[rand][2] ,5.0,-1,-1,-1); 
and its not showing in map!! why not showing ?
Reply
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicRaceCP(type, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:nextx, Float:nexty, Float:nextz, Float:size, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
PHP код:
CreateDynamicRaceCP(playeridKidnapp[rand][0], Kidnapp[rand][1], Kidnapp[rand][2] ,5.0,-1,-1,100); 
what i do now man
its not Showing in Map
i dont use interior
Reply
#8

The type is not the playerid but a race checkpoint with the finish type, none, arrows, air etc.

You can either create all the checkpoints (store the IDs) and use TogglePlayerDynamicRaceCP function:
pawn Код:
native TogglePlayerDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid, toggle);
to toggle them

OR

create one race checkpoint and when the player does what you want, disable it.
Reply
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
The type is not the playerid but a race checkpoint with the finish type, none, arrows, air etc.

You can either create all the checkpoints (store the IDs) and use TogglePlayerDynamicRaceCP function:
pawn Код:
native TogglePlayerDynamicRaceCP(playerid, checkpointid, toggle);
to toggle them

OR

create one race checkpoint and when the player does what you want, disable it.
sorry i dont know u
Disable race checkpoints when player in it
still need help cuz i dont know u
Reply
#10

Can Somone Help Me Please +Reps!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: