What does the SA-MP community *use* to browse on game server websites usually?

Before I start this poll, please point out if I have done any mistakes. Thanks for taking your time in reading this.

I have created this poll as to gather information on what kind of electronics (PC[monitor], phone, laptop, tablet, iPad or other electronics) the SA-MP community uses in browsing the web, and the website/forum of SA-MP game servers.

oh lawd, dem ipads

The purpose of this poll is for me to decide to which side should my responsive site lean to, starting from most important to least important, and and also for others to help aide their under-development site if they want it to be user-friendly/responsive.

I am asking not more than that, if you have voted on the poll, I give my thanks to you

If you want to, you can post in this thread as to what poll you have voted to and your screen size (if you know 'em). Optional, but it would make things go like the wind for me when I'm gathering data

Last but not the least, I will update this thread everyday with the latest poll results and the most used screen resolution, so that others can use the given information for their website. And I will give my word on not using the information submitted by the community for false purposes

Kudos!

DATA INFO (04/24/15 - UTC +08:30 - Will be updated when I'm online)
Код:
PC [Monitor] = 8
Phone = 11
Tablet = 3
Laptop/Netbook = 8
Other = 1

None of these. I use Internet Explorer.

lel, jk. I use either mobile or PC.

-delete

I don't use 'tablet', I use 'iPad'. Tablet is something different. iPad is something different. iPad can't be considered as a tablet. Even if it is, I won't call iPad as a tablet. My life, my rules!

I'm using my notebook and sometimes my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrame
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't use 'tablet', I use 'iPad'. Tablet is something different. iPad is something different. iPad can't be considered as a tablet. Even if it is, I won't call iPad as a tablet. My life, my rules!
my thread my rules

jk but still thanks for providing info <: same to the others!

Your website should be responsive to all devices.

/thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Your website should be responsive to all devices.

/thread
my brain cannot process your stupendous reply

/unthread

srs, focus on the majority and save time instead of whacking our own brain googling on ****** for width/height for phone and other hallaballas for @media query and constantly begging for help on stackoverflow. profit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrame
Посмотреть сообщение
ayy lmao the 5 year olds have found the forums again

OT: Do yourself a favor and make a website for desktops only. Nine out of ten times a responsive design makes a site worse to browse on a mobile device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
ayy lmao the 5 year olds have found the forums again

OT: Do yourself a favor and make a website for desktops only. Nine out of ten times a responsive design makes a site worse to browse on a mobile device.
lmao what made you say that? horrible nightmares? ;o