[BUG] camera collision

in my server when you try to make a loop with a vehicle, the camera flickr so much that you cant see where ur going.
there is no way to toggle the Camera Collisions? also tried DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions but this also did not help.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QodKd8a_zNQ[/ame]

2:09 - you can see on the 0.3.7 client the camera goes in the car...
also at 2:15
2:31 - you can see on the 0.3.7 client the camera goes in the car... + A weird Graphical bug

-nevermind-

-nvm-

From my understanding this is a fix so that the camera stops clipping through objects created over water. In my view your gameplay is actually a SA-MP bug BUT don't get me wrong it would be good to have a feature to turn it off.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerObjectNoCameraCol

I think this should only be used on loops though. It will eventually be worked in to the streamers.

SetPlayerObjectNoCameraCol, must be set on every object...
why cant the camera collision cant be turned off when the DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions is On.
or why we have not a toggle option like: SetCameraCollision(true/false)

2:31 - you can see on the 0.3.7 client the camera goes in the car... + A weird Graphical bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverKnow
Посмотреть сообщение
why cant the camera collision cant be turned off when the DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions is On.
DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions has nothing to do with objects.

Btw, if we're already at it:

Quote:

- No more camera collisions with vehicles when DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions() is enabled.

The camera still collides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverKnow
Посмотреть сообщение
SetPlayerObjectNoCameraCol, must be set on every object...
or why we have not a toggle option like: SetCameraCollision(true/false)

Set it on every object then what is the big deal? I didn't realize that function was in so again that map is built exploiting a SA-MP bug with camera/object collisions which has been fixed but I still support your toggle option if it is worth the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerObjectNoCameraCol

I think this should only be used on loops though. It will eventually be worked in to the streamers.
If it only works outside 3000 Y and 3000 X it won't help us very much, not all our maps are located there, we got thousands and it would be impossible to move all.

I think there should be a global server option to toggle this off, this would also be bad for all stunt servers with loops and stuff within the SA map, as it is now it's impossible to play our kind of gamemode in the new SA-MP version because of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
If it only works outside 3000 Y and 3000 X it won't help us very much, not all our maps are located there, we got thousands and it would be impossible to move all.
..[]
There shouldn't be any changes to camera collisions on objects inside the 3000 range.