[ Bug ] Door lock bug.

Did it ever occur to someone, when entering a vehicle that is locked from the driver door side, the OnPlayerEnterVehicle callback doesn't work and then the player can't even go to that vehicle unless using 'g' to hop in as a passenger and then coming back and entering as a driver?
This is one of the most annoying bug i've ever had when making ma gamemode, i had to deal with precise timers to make it work for a player to lock passenger side and driver side separately.

It doesnt have to do anything with this?:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=560019

I guess it's probably the same bug, and you should not get any response when using the call back OnPlayerEnterVehicle, thanks for pointing that out, mod you may close the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AberKane
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess it's probably the same bug, and you should not get any response when using the call back OnPlayerEnterVehicle, thanks for pointing that out, mod you may close the topic.
But OnPlayerEnterVehicle haven't only to be called when the player sucefully enter the vehicle? I didn't understand where is the bug.

OnPlayerEnterVehicle is called whenever the player is whiling to enter the vehicle, in other words, when you press enter.
So when the vehicle is locked, you can't enter the driver side and OnPlayerEnterVehicle doesn't return any value neither respond to the action key.

EDIT : Just to add, it bugs after the first attempt.

Let me get this straight does the player just stand there stupid if the vehicle is locked and OnPlayerEnterVehicle is not called? From my understanding OnPlayerEnterVehicle() is only called when the player actually performs the action of attempting to enter a vehicle.

Why do you keep using this same shitty font across all your forum posts? I am not trying to be rude, but it is very ugly to look at - please change this.

I still don't understanding the logic, anyways why don't you use OnPlayerKeyStateChange public + GetVehicleParams + Get the anim of player and do your own callback? I'm sorry if I'm wrong but i don't think it's a bug unless it works different on older versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you keep using this same shitty font across all your forum posts? I am not trying to be rude, but it is very ugly to look at - please change this.
I will change the font, and be sorry cause you don't understand it's meaning...
When you buy this forum.

@ipsLeon That is more than too much, since everyone have it's own way to lock the vehicle. and lag will make it look worst.

Just visit the link given by Admigo.