Liquid leaked all over my CPU / RAM / GRAPHICS CARD

Hello.

Today my liquid cooling system leaked all over my motherboard ram cards and also my graphics card i have leaved it to dry out for a few hour's however am really wondering if it as broken anything i also looked into some tips of getting the liquid off what would you guys recommend me doing? i have tested turning it on without the graphics card it stayed on but no screen display showed up same when i did a test 2 with the graphics card no display showed on the screen but when i did test 3 with the ram it turned on and shut down 3 seconds later.

So my question is how would i remove Liquid.
Can liquid damage my CPU or ram?

If it does damage then R.I.P to my Ј1700 system.

Whenever you spill liquid over electronics, pray that it's off and keep it that way. Not for hours, for days. A drip of liquid could cause it all to fall apart.

R.I.P to your system.

Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Whenever you spill liquid over electronics, pray that it's off and keep it that way. Not for hours, for days. A drip of liquid could cause it all to fall apart.
the computer was off as it was spilled.

but seriously dose liquid damage.

I rektmend you to plug it all in, disable all your fans and run some stress tests to make sure cpu and gpu max 100% load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Rice
Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
I rektmend you to plug it all in, disable all your fans and run some stress tests to make sure cpu and gpu max 100% load
At least post something useful, am not that such a idiot but when it comes to liquid i have no fucking clue on what to do.

it didn't go everywere about half of the liquid went on to my ram / motherboard more then anything else.
& how would rice help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
rice help?
You can cook rice! btw, I love riceballs, if you make something of rice, please parcel it to my home. I'll send you the address via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
how would rice help?