SAMP not writting files

Basically I reinstalled my GTA and SAMP and whenever I take screenshots I get the usual lag spike + the message saying which screenshot ID has been used, but there's nothing in the screens folder. Chatlogs don't save either (Except for the time I ran samp in debug mode out of curiosity)
Neither do my gta settings save, I ran SAMP as an admin and as user to see if this was the issue and it didn't fix anything either.
Any help?

It is very much likely to be a permission issue if the GTA settings don't save as it isn't controlled by SA:MP(though SA:MP offers some different screen resolutions I believe). Have you tried setting gta_sa.exe to run as administrator(through file properties)? All the samp.exe file really does is inject into gta_sa.exe, and the rest is typically controlled by THIS file and not the SA:MP application. What operating system are you currently running on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
It is very much likely to be a permission issue if the GTA settings don't save as it isn't controlled by SA:MP(though SA:MP offers some different screen resolutions I believe). Have you tried setting gta_sa.exe to run as administrator(through file properties)? All the samp.exe file really does is inject into gta_sa.exe, and the rest is typically controlled by THIS file and not the SA:MP application. What operating system are you currently running on?
I use Windows 8.
Previously it worked fine, but I decided to set both samp and gta_sa.exe as admin in compability mode still nothing.