Unable to change sniper crosshair

Hello, lately I've been experiencing a trouble with modifying my sniper crosshair.

I downloaded a sniper.txd which I liked and replaced the old one thanks to TXDWorkshop. I saved everything and went in game, but I still had the original crosshair.

I've tried modifying it with other programs like IMG Tools and such, and I see that in GTA3.img the sniper.txd has changed (size is not the original one) but whenever I go in game I still have the old sniper crosshair.

So if someone could help me, that'd be appreciated!

PS: I've got no other mods.

It might be some sniper mod with original sniper crosshair, if you want to change crosshair, open sniper.txd using TXD workshop and replace the snipercrosshair.png with the one you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [J]
Посмотреть сообщение
It might be some sniper mod with original sniper crosshair, if you want to change crosshair, open sniper.txd using TXD workshop and replace the snipercrosshair.png with the one you want.
I didn't download a sniper (weapon skin) mod but a sniper crosshair mod, if you see what I mean. ^^

The crosshair is not the original as it's what the whole mod is about. I replaced the original sniper.txt with the new one, using TXD workshop to make sure I did it okay. Even in TXD workshop the crosshair looks different from the original.

In my gta3.img file everything is okay, but when I go in game I still have the original crosshair, as though my game does not accept mods. I tried to download another sniper crooshair, same result.

Thanks for trying to help me tho!

Idk whether I was blind or something, anyways,

Do you run SAMP as admin ? If yes, you should run both IMG Tool and TXD Workshop as admin to edit the files.

Problem solved thanks to you!

SA-MP was indeed launched as administrator so I had to run IMG Tool/ TXD workshop as administrator too.

Thanks a lot!

PS: can be locked.