Built-in client commands / keys

Seeing as the old poster(WacoX) had his account deleted and there have been commands that have been left out for years, I'll go ahead and create this. This also includes some of the keys generally used by SA-MP. If a BT wants to update the original thread and delete this that'd be fine aswell.
These are the current commands built into the SA:MP client:

Current Commands
/q - Close the SA:MP client.
/quit - Close the SA:MP client (same as above).
/save [extra] - Save your current coordinates into savedpositions.txt
/interior - Shows the current interior ID.
/fpslimit [20-90] - Set the maximum FPS for your client.
/pagesize [10-20] - Change the amount of lines in the chatbox.
/timestamp - Show time stamping in the chatbox.
/headmove - Toggle player's head movements.
/dl - Handy developers command to show vehicle information.
/mem - Shows the current amount of memory usage.
/rs - Saves On-Foot coordinates in rawpositions.txt
/cmpstat - Exists but doesn't seems to do anything? more info please!
/nametagstatus - (Added in 0.3x) - When enabled, an hourglass icon shows next to the nametag of a paused player.
/audiomsg - Toggles whether the client recieves the green "Audio Stream" message when the PlayAudioStreamForPlayer function is used.
/rcon - In-game client RCON

0.3.7 Testing Commands
/fontsize - Allows you to change your fontsize(0.3.7 RC1+)
/togobjlight - Allows you to toggle whether light appears from(if applicable) an object(only for the client using the command ofcourse, not other players).(0.3.7 RC1+)

/ctd - Shows camera target information.(0.3.7 RC2+)

Removed commands:

/pm [playerid] [message] - Send a Private Message to a player.
/tpm [message] - Send a Private Message to your team (if used SetPlayerTeam).

Keys used by SA-MP

F1 - View the SA-MP help menu.
F5 - See states such as memory, streaming memory(0.3.7 RC1 and above), packetloss stats, loaded vehicles, etc.
F7 - Toggle the HUD, chatbox, etc.
F8 - Take a screenshot
F9 - Toggle deathlist
F10 - Same as F7, but only hides when the player holds the F10 button.
G - Enter a vehicle(GROUP_CONTROL_FWD).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
/ctd - Shows object information(Although this is said to be added in the 0.3.7 RC, it actually exists in 0.3z-R2).
CTD stands for Camera Target Debug (I assume), and is for the new 0.3.7 targeting functions. It's not object information.

F9 - Toggles death list. Tab - Player list. And the other shortcuts for T which I dont remember

/fpslimit can set FPS limit up to 90 only, not 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
View Post
/fpslimit can set FPS limit up to 90 only, not 100.
If you got brains,
You arent done exploring SA-MP full, Go to my documents, GTA SA Userfiles, SAMP, Samp.cfg or something like that;
Edit fpslimit to 100
done
and btw when we re install or install sa-mp default fpslimit is 100 and the best fps limit I suggest, For running:
/fpslimit 20 (You will run fast)
For normal game play:
/fpslimit 50 (Medium, My bro uses it rekt)

F10 works similar to F7 but hides the chat,HUD and 3D textlabels only while being held.

/togobjlight

/testdw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
View Post
/togobjlight

/testdw
I dont know in which version these are added,but on 0.3z R2 client they dont work,it shows Unknown Command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaOink
View Post
If you got brains,
You arent done exploring SA-MP full, Go to my documents, GTA SA Userfiles, SAMP, Samp.cfg or something like that;
Edit fpslimit to 100
done
and btw when we re install or install sa-mp default fpslimit is 100 and the best fps limit I suggest, For running:
/fpslimit 20 (You will run fast)
For normal game play:
/fpslimit 50 (Medium, My bro uses it rekt)
Of course it's editable using sa-mp.cfg but that's not what's referred here. By default, the limit is always up to 90 for /fpslimit command. You can change it by simply editing samp.dll file. It's clear that my post noted to correct the maximum FPS limit that the client sided command could set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTrucker
View Post
I dont know in which version these are added,but on 0.3z R2 client they dont work,it shows Unknown Command.
yeh forgot to mention its for 0.3.7

Updated - commands added in 0.3.7 will now be separate from the rest of the commands, along with the RC version in which they were introduced in.

Topic needs adding into the 'Sticky' section and removing that old topic up there!

-- Keep up the awesome work, Abagail. Still working hard since 2013