Bugs that really need fixing in 0.3.7

RemoveBuildingForPlayer() bug:
If you attempt to remove the same building twice for the player, it completely freezes their client and unable to type in dialogs or anything. In windows 8 clients have to actually restart their computers to fix it. Some of you may not think this needs fixed urgently but some scripts can actually need the function to reload maps etc. I am aware of the current workarounds also.

Client Crash on Invalid Object Model
The title of this bug explains it all really, with dynamic systems on server where the object saves into database. People have to log onto the database, delete the object and restart the server to fix.
I believe this happens on object IDs over 19999.

No animations on vehicle params locked door
Title explains it all. Just looks really ugly.

World Boundries stuff/car bomb screen
Lol this bug left my eyes hurting for 10 minutes...

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=559607

Quote:
The title of this bug explains it all really, with dynamic systems on server where the object saves into database. People have to log onto the database, delete the object and restart the server to fix.

Then don't allow admins to use object ID's over 19999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeax
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerEnterVehicle is still called IIRC, so you could apply the animation yourself.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can easily detect whether an ID is valid or not..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you attempt to remove the same building twice for the player, it completely freezes their client and unable to type in dialogs or anything. In windows 8 clients have to actually restart their computers to fix it. Some of you may not think this needs fixed urgently but some scripts can actually need the function to reload maps etc. I am aware of the current workarounds also.
And that is why I put RemoveBuildingForPlayer on OnPlayerConnect to avoid such a bug, just because some people are using some functions wrong that does means they need fixing

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

World Boundries stuff/car bomb screen
Lol this bug left my eyes hurting for 10 minutes...
I can confirm the Vehicle Params bug:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=560019

Add sanity checks to the netcode to stop expoits.
Shit still possible in 0.3.7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение
Add sanity checks to the netcode to stop expoits.
Shit still possible in 0.3.7.
Sadly i still hook my functions & kick players for this, this really needs fixing.