[Gamemode] new.pwn [0.3.7]

MOVED: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...25#post3440625

You posted this "gamemode" on the wrong area, correct area: here. By the way i didn't understand why re-creating a new.pwn with the new callbacks, me and most part of people who i know from pawn scripting just open the new.pwn and do CTRL+A+Delete since i don't expect to use most part of the callbacks :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
Посмотреть сообщение
You posted this "gamemode" on the wrong area, correct area: here. By the way i didn't understand why re-creating a new.pwn with the new callbacks, me and most part of people who i know from pawn scripting just open the new.pwn and do CTRL+A+Delete since i don't expect to use most part of the callbacks :P
The gamemode it's for 0.3.7, isn't wrong section Newbie scripter can learn and know all the callbacks from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Rr3x
Посмотреть сообщение
The gamemode it's for 0.3.7, isn't wrong section Newbie scripter can learn and know all the callbacks from here.
Someday you will know how hilarious this topic looks

Good on you, everyone has to start somewhere and if this helps a few people then why not.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Someday you will know how hilarious this topic looks
Really, there's no need to be an asshole. Why so ungrateful?

Have respect.

OT: Nice thing to have, thanks.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
While many people do that, including me, it's good to keep in mind that many others do not.
So, thank you OP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
Really, there's no need to be an asshole. Why so ungrateful?

Have respect.

OT: Nice thing to have, thanks.
You call me asshole and i need to be respectful? Well, just to keep in mind, this board will be closed when 0.3.7 get officially released. That's why i told him to post it on Gamemode section. But nevermind yeah? Lets act as a robin hood and ignore all of this