Our Debian Linux is getting DDOS!!

HELP!

Recently , We got ddosed by a guy, He is using botnets he got about 100K slaves

I dont know what to do ! He shut down our apache main server. He is massively ddosing on us

Is there any good anti-ddos script ? or good software?

Buy a good VPS or a dedi that provides good protection.
But there isn't an actual protection against DDoSing.

You can't solve DDoS by using a script. What kind of host are you using? Consider moving to a server that has some degree of protection against DDoS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 036
Посмотреть сообщение
Buy a good VPS or a dedi that provides good protection.
But there isn't an actual protection against DDoSing.
Yeah, Buy to another that haves good protection. But aren't they using scripts too to install anti ddos ?. Or a decent software?

If we cant stop DDOS . Then is there any way to report that hacker into internet police ?

Anybody give me a site for National Internet Police or United States Internet Police ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURG3D
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, Buy to another that haves good protection. But aren't they using scripts too to install anti ddos ?. Or a decent software?

If we cant stop DDOS . Then is there any way to report that hacker into internet police ?

Anybody give me a site for National Internet Police or United States Internet Police ?
http://internetpd.com/about.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURG3D
Посмотреть сообщение
100K slaves
Damn son, it's best to call Us armed forces, United nations and send a message to Obama. This is serious and should be all over the news. To think there's 100k slaves out there being treated in humanely you should definitely forward this to the police immediately.

There is IC3, at US, but you need to know a lot about the person who commits the crime, and also I highly doubt they will do something against a simple DDoS report, as there could be millions of such a kind. They have other priorities such as information theft, internet space violation...bla bla...

This person has been attacking a lot of random servers on SA-MP with a known exploit in the networking by spoofing the IP addresses. The attacks have reached over 100gbps on my end so if I were you I would switch over to OVH.

Are you sure it's a DDOS and not a flood attack? You may find that a specific port is unavailable, but others are. In that case, it would be a flood attack and you can limit these with IPTables. If it is indeed a DOS attack, that is something you cannot fully prevent from your end, usually datacentres have some measures to mitigate these attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение

Iam using gmail. Whats wrong on them ? , Any other int. police? i wanted to report him.