Server Issue: Random ID bug

Hey everyone,

My server is having problems with ID bugs. It seems that some player IDs are bugged. It's totally random, sometimes it's fine, sometimes no. Sometimes a restart will fix it but sometimes no. I can't tell specifically which ID is bug. Like I said, it's random.
Let's say I use /kick command on the bugged player ID. It returns: ID "65535" is not connected to the server.
I have updated SA-MP server package, sscanf, and all plugins.
Any other server owners have solutions for this and have you ever encountered this problem?
Add. Info: I'm using 0.3z R4.

The server

There were few issues posted regarding sscanf's invalid player ID bug. Are you using the "u" specifier to return player ID?

Yep!

Bump. Anyone got a solution for this?

I doubt it's happening since last update of sscanf. If it's true, I suggest you to downgrade sscanf in case if you haven't used it's latest features.

I had this problem one time as well. It is with sscanf. you have to set where it says like [code] if(sscanf(params, "u" or "ud" or something you have to set it with something along those lines.. Sorry I am not help...

I don't think I have any problems with sscanf but it could be a desync issue too, I guess?

Nevermind.

If you want to kick a player just use this |
Код:
//
new tpid, tp_str[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
if(sscanf(params, "d|s[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]", tpid, tp_str)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Usage | /kick < Player ID >");
Kick(tpid);
Then compare and use foreach, I dont remember but that should be true.
And i don't see any problem with it.